Thursday, September 6, 2012

Spring update

Have not updated the blog since my trip over in Europe, a lot has been happening since returning to NZ but will make it short (mostly work..). I have been getting in some hours on the bike to build up for the summer season in New Zealand and have been at a couple of the Winter Nduro series and RATS winter Du's both the events have been really fun and keeping the winter entertaining for sure.
Just recently I have teamed up with Yeti NZ/Black Seal Importers and they have helped me out big time to get me on a Yeti ASR C (rides like a billy goat) which is perfect for my riding style, as you will see below this is an amazing machine.
Outdoorsman Headquarters have also offered there support which is awesome to have a good team of mechanics to help out with race prep etc,
Will be out for 12hrs at the Taupo Day Night Thriller (Sept 15th) for this bikes debut race.. Am definitely looking forward to 12hrs of play time on this bike!
Will be sure to update the blog again after the race.

1 comment: